Monday, February 16, 2009

Universal Pizza & Subs



I'm not a big fan of sausage, bacon, or cheese alone. But boy, when you put it all together on a pizza from Universal Pizza & Subs, IT...WAS...GOOD. When my coworker suggested Universal's "Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Pizza," I was a little scared. Usually over-sized names with bacon in it usually doesn't produce anything positive from random pizza delivery places! They pulled it off. My coworker and I almost ate the whole pizza! Delivery took about 20 minutes at 1 p.m., pizza came with a hilarious, friendly delivery man too! Universal also offers FREE delivery! I would suggest Universal to everyone in Towson...annnd the BCC Pizza!


Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Pizza:
-bacon
-ground beef
-cheddar cheese
-provolone cheese
-mozzarella cheese


The bacon was sprinkled on top, underneath was provolone. In between the dough and provolone was the ground beef, cheddar and mozzarella. It had to be at least a half inch thick, delicious for any college night or work-day lunch!

2 comments:

  1. The name alone kind of scared me, but once I saw the picture, I could not wait to try it. I am going to keep this in mind next time I order out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It scared me too! You'll love it as long as you like bacon. Have you ever ordered from Universal?

    ReplyDelete