Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello Towson Friends!

Hi everyone! My name is Nicole Rossi and I'm a senior at Towson University, graduating in May. I'm a Broadcast Journalism major, so blogging is a necessity! I am in radio as of now; so my challenge for after I graduate is switching over to television...ha, good luck right! Being familiar and laying a foundation in blogging will definitelty give me an advantage. I'm very excited!

On a lighter note, I love to eat! My pupose for this blog is to share my sometimes critical, but always honest opinion on Towson eateries that deliver. Believe it or not, Towson is full of students and business people! They eat, and they eat a lot! I am only blogging on places that deliver because students are typically too lazy to pick the food up and the businessmen/businesswomen are typically too busy (if anyone disagrees, let me know). I work and go to school in Towson, so I pretty much have food delivered at least two or three times a week.

Towson needs to know what's good and what's not! After all, there's nothing worse than ordering food, having it arrive two hours later, only to find out the food is horrible. No worries Towson eaters, Your TasteBud is here to help! I'll give you the scoop on the best and worst, from pizza to Chinese!

No comments:

Post a Comment