Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big Boyz Pizza

Deliver?
Yes

Located:
23 Allegheny Avenue, Towson
410 769 8880

Hours:
Mon-Thurs
10am-12am
Friday
10am-2am
Sat
12pm-2am
Sun
12pm-11pm


Delivery Time:
About a half hour within Towson, pretty good considering it was lunchtime.

Customer Service:
Great! The second time I called in an order, the girl recognized me and our company's address, and said hi. Delivery man was polite, but in a rush as always.

Best things to order:
SUBS! Big Boyz has the best cheesesteak sub I've had so far in Towson. Delicious!


Veal Parmesan Sub...I'm not a big fan usually, but I tasted it and it's something I would definitely order now.



Stay away from:
Snicker's Cheesecake dessert. Does not even taste like cheesecake, the chocolate part was good though.




Specials:
$12.99 for 2 8'' subs, 2 fries, and 2 12 oz. sodas...awesome deal!
$16.99 - 2 Large 1-Topping Pizzas
$16.99 - Two X-Large Cheese Pizzas
$12.99 - Two Medium 1-Topping Pizzas

No comments:

Post a Comment